Quality Sheet Metal Products
Fabricated Products has an absolute commitment to delivering on customer requirements – on time, in budget and to the customers exact specification. We promote a quality-in-all-we-do philosophy with a cohesive team effort and a proven dedication to continuous improvement.
The Directors, Management and Staff all take responsibility for Sheet Metal Quality Control through the Quality Management System. We continually seek improvement through ongoing reviews and we encourage suppliers and sub-contractors to work with us and participate in this process. The company achieves customer satisfaction by the use of quality procedures which are operated to meet or exceed the requirements of ISO 9001:2008
We work hard to ensure that all our systems and methodologies are optimised to reach our objectives.
- We provide full sheet metal quality documentation support (CPK, FMEA, FAI, PPAP) and Fabricated Products has been fully ISO 9001:2008 certified since 1993. Our Quality Policy is defined and strongly driven by the following principles Training and Development for our employees.
- Reliable risk management procedures.
- Regular gathering and monitoring of customer feedback.
- Measurable quality objectives which reflect our business aims.
- Frequent audits of our internal processes.
- Management reviews of audit results, customer feedback and complaints.
Customer requirements come first. Quality begins and ends with the client and we work hard to satisfy their needs. Every team member has a responsibility within their own areas of expertise to ensure that Quality is embedded in all aspects of the business.